Viewing a property online has many advantages. However, it also has one major disadvantage since it’s impossible to walk around and get a fulsome view of the layout of each room. Luckily, 360 photography offers a solution to this very problem.
5 Reasons to Use 360? Photography on your Website
1. Clear, sharp photos remove the need to physically come view the place which saves everyone time and money.
2. Your site visitors are able to see how everything ties together as opposed to looking at isolated, sequential images.
3. Site visitors are given more control when compared to using a video tour (can zoom as well as move back and forth across the photo effortlessly).
4. You get the benefits of a video tour without needing the extra bandwidth and viewers don’t have to worry as much about internet speeds.
5. You are always open so you never lose a prospect.