Australia is a country that has seen an increase in the number of businesses and startups over recent years. Business Advice Australia (BAA) is here to help you navigate through this new world and provide some tips for those looking to start their own company.
- BAA offers 13 different services, each with a unique focus on helping small business owners succeed. These include Business planning, Accounting advice, Employment law advice, Startup financing, and more!
- Each service comes with its own cost depending on the level of consultation needed and your location in Australia. The fees range from $50 – AUD 1000+ per hour depending on which service you need.
- BAA is apparent with its fees and provides a great website with everything you need to know about the company, what they do for startups and how much it will cost.
- BAA also offers free seminars on business planning, Social media strategies, Startup financing, etc. These are held around Sydney at different locations depending on demand, so keep an eye out! I attended one of these back in November last year before starting my own business, which was extremely helpful 🙂
- Business advice can be expensive, but BAA puts all the information online, so you don’t have to pay anything until after consulting them or attending one of their free seminars!
We hope this information has been helpful to you.