Web based voting system: The web-based voting system is a new and exciting way to vote. With the web-based voting system, people can vote from their computer or mobile device. They don’t have to worry about standing in line, finding transportation, or getting out of work early. The web-based voting system has many benefits, including increased voter turnout and reduced costs for the city.
-Ease of use: voters can cast their ballot anytime they want
-Increased participation: voters are more likely to vote when it’s convenient
-Reduced cost: there will be fewer election workers needed at polling station
The web-based voting system is an innovation in voting. It’s a web-based service that makes it possible for people to vote from any computer at any time, using the web interface. The web-based voting system has many advantages over traditional paper ballots and polling stations:
- Size of Voting Population: One website can handle up to 200 million voters simultaneously
- Speed of Voting Process: Web votes are counted instantly and automatically
- Quality of Votes Cast: Ballots cast by Internet users are more likely to be valid because Internet voters have been preregistered
- Security: Voting is secure because the web voting system uses encryption technology to protect voters’ privacy
- Cost: There is no cost for using the web voting system since it is a free public service provided by the government.