When it comes to wedding entertainment, you have a lot of options. You can choose something traditional, like a band, DJ, or something unique. Whatever you decide, make sure that your guests will be kept entertained!
What should I know about this?
Here are several ideas to get you started.
- Hire a live band to play a mix of popular and classic songs
- Have a photo booth with fun props for guests to take pictures
- Set up lawn games like cornhole or giant Jenga
- Rent out casino tables for an evening of gambling
- Bring in a caricature artist or henna tattoo station
- Organize group activities, like dance lessons or wine tasting
- Arrange for fire dancers or other performers
- Set up a DIY cocktail bar where guests can create their drinks
- Incorporate technology by having a digital graffiti wall or virtual reality experiences
- Plan interactive activities, such as trivia or karaoke.
We hope this information has been useful to you.